18 JAN 2019
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site nutriheroes.com or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you directly submit to us at registration for the service provided on the site will be your name, age, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial and credit card information (Registration Information). On signing up to the service you will also provide your gender, fitness goals (including your targeted body parts and aims you wish to achieve from training), where you will be training (e.g. at home or at a gym), how often you intend to train, nutritional requirements and habits, the level of training experience you already have, whether you have followed a diet in the past and how successful you were at it, typical hours of sleep and an approximation of your stress levels relating to your personal and professional life (Service Information). This information is collected for the purpose of providing the service offered on the site to you and tailoring your user experience to your fitness and nutritional requirements and goals. If you do not provide the Registration Information you will not be permitted to access the website.
If you do not provide the Service Information we will not be able to provide you with our service.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect information about your visit using Google Analytics. This includes:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, language setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, screen resolution and screen colour depth; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and bounce rates,
- through Vimeos analytics services: Vimeo's cookies policy can be found at this link: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy.
We use information held about you in the following ways: Type of Data Purpose for Processing Legal Basis for Processing Registration Information, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, Necessary for the performance of a contract, to notify you about changes to our service, necessary for the performance of a contract, to identify free trial abuse, necessary for the performance of a contract, to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. Consent service information to cater the service provided to you to your requirements. Necessary for the performance of a contract.To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. ConsentGoogle Information, Vimeo Information and Cookies Information To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your internet connected device Legitimate Interests of us and you to enable us to make such improvements to the App as may be required so that is presented effectively. As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure Legitimate Interests of us and you to enable us to make such improvements to the App as may be required so that is presented effectively. To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. Consent Retention of your information We will retain your information for the duration of your subscription to our service and then for six years after you cease to be an active member or as otherwise required by statute. Disclosure of your information You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- Our Hosting Platform;
- the suppliers of services necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, specifically:
- shipping providers if you order products from us; and
- the Payment Provider;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Nutri Heroes Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nutri Heroes Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data all information you provide to us is stored on secure external servers by our Hosting Provider. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Your rights Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time. You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at Nutri Heroes Limited of Flat 128, Halo 158 High Street, London, United Kingdom, E15 2FW or emailing us at email@example.com. You have the right:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- to ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest;
- to request from us access to personal information held about you;
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed or the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing); and
- to ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.